Thursday 7 May 2015

Porcelain

Very pleased to say my story 'Porcelain' will be appearing in the forthcoming anthology Masks from Knightwatch Press. Edited by Dean M Drinkel, the book will be launched at Fantasycon 2015. Full lineup and the cover art from James Powell below. (Pleased to see my friend Phil Sloman in the lineup as well.)

Many Happy Returns - Kyle Rader
Trixie - Christopher L Beck
An Absent Host - F.A. Nosić
Variety Night - Russell Proctor
The Silencing Machine - Clockhouse Writers
After The End - Christine Morgan / Lucas Williams
The Face Collector - Stephanie Ellis
The Jar By The Door - Icy Sedgwick
Porcelain - James Everington
The Man Who Fed The Foxes - Phil Sloman
The House Of A Thousand Faces - Chris Stokes
Blood, Gingerbread and Life - David T Griffith
His Last Portrait - Adrian Cole




2 comments:

Icy Sedgwick said...

Hi, Dean put my real name on the post, not my writer name, so I'm appearing in it as Icy Sedgwick.

James Everington said...

Edited :)